Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Just Charming Papers

I started a two day project, which was arranging and organizing my bathroom closet and hall closet. Decided to paint the bathroom closet an apple green by Laura Ashley. We liked the color so much, the two day project turned into a three week project. We now have the apple green in our kitchen and dining room. And in the midst of all of this, I worked on making a new kit. I have the papers to share with you now. Elements are on the way. I hope you enjoy scrapping up those charming little angels of yours. Thank you for looking again. The links are below for downloading.

Papers 1

1 comment:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 30 Jul [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm]).