Friday, July 4, 2008

I have read all the awesome love left in the comments sections. Thank you again for all the love left.
There was one comment or should I say question, that I hadn't really thought about. It was, "are these available for commercial use?". The answer is Yes. You can use all the beads made so far to make anything you wish with them.
I've had some folders with lots of bead shares that were shared with me. But they were all scrambled and such. I thought I would take the time and make some organized beads that were a little easier to access when I wanted to use them. I found them much easier to access. So why not share? I love to share. I'm so glad they will come in handy to so many. Thanks again for all the wonderful comments.
Just click on the links below to get 34 yellow beads. Sending lots of hugs. Remeber all of the beads are in png format.

1 comment:

Calvina Walsh said...

Thank you for your wonderful beads and for answering my question about commercial Use. I look forward to using them and am grateful for your sharing of them!