Thursday, April 16, 2009

So sorry for taking so long to get another one ready. Life is just funny that way sometimes. I haven't been able to get on the computer as much as I would like lately. I am suffering from withdrawals, of course.
Just click on the link above to get part 1. This includes the preview.
I have checked on the link for the beads. It should be working. Sometimes 4shared gets overloaded and you need to try again later. I still have them posted in 4shared. So please keep trying, as the server may be busy. Thank you so much for all the wonderful comments. It's what keeps me going. Thank you for looking.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Apr. 17, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 17 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 18 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).