Friday, May 16, 2008

Pool Party Kit

Elements
I may have gotten a little carried away with making papers for this one. But I just couldn't stop. The papers have to be the most fun to make. Anyway I needed to come up with a kit to do with a swimming pool.
We purchased one at the beginning of last summer. And I'll tell you, we've got lots of photos for this one. LOL.
Just click on the links above to get all the parts of the kit. I hope you enjoy your summer as much as we do now. And I hope you enjoy the kit.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you very much for sharing. Great colours.

Lisa said...

Thanks so much for sharing this awesome kit and for getting carried away with the papers! lol I live in FL and have tons of pool photos to scrap.

jahree said...

Tnank you so much. Love the bright summer colors. KOOL!

kathy said...

Thank you!